Windows Deployment Services Consultants
||Our Windows Server experts can plan, automate, and execute your Windows deployment using Microsoft Windows Deployment Services. Our consultants can ensure your successful deployment of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, or even Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP. We can fully automate and customize the deployment through the development of unattended installation scripting files. Our consultants have the experience in automating tasks such as naming the machine, having the machine join a domain, adding or removing programs and features, and installing server roles (in the case of Windows Server 2008).|
|What is Windows Deployment Services? |
The Windows Deployment Services is the updated and redesigned version of Remote Installation Services (RIS). Windows Deployment Services enables you to deploy Windows operating systems, particularly Windows Vista. You can use it to set up new computers by using a network-based installation. This means that you do not have to install each operating system directly from a CD or DVD.
The components of Windows Deployment Services are organized into the following three categories:
• Server components. These components include a Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE) server and Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server for network booting a client to load and install an operating system. Also included is a shared folder and image repository that contains boot images, install images, and files that you need specifically for network booting. There is also a networking layer, a multicast component, and a diagnostics component.
• Client components. These components include a graphical user interface that runs within the Windows Pre-Installation Environment (Windows PE). When a user selects an operating system image, the client components communicate with the server components to install the image.
• Management components. These components are a set of tools that you use to manage the server, operating system images, and client computer accounts.
Benefits of Windows Deployment Services
Windows Deployment Services provides organizations with the following benefits:
• Allows network-based installation of Windows operating systems, which reduces the complexity and cost when compared to manual installations.
• Deploys Windows images to computers without operating systems.
• Supports mixed environments that include Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
• Built on standard Windows Vista setup technologies including Windows PE, .wim files, and image-based setup.
About PPC Professional Services Windows Deployment Services Consultants
PPC Professional Servicesoration is a premier IT consulting firm with extensive experience in Microsoft Windows Deployments. Large-scale Windows deployment projects are best suited in leveraging our expertise. PPC's Windows Deployment Services experts have performed numerous Windows installations and configurations for a variety of clients nationwide. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, PPC has demonstrated expertise and competencies in Microsoft technologies, including certifications on the Windows Server 2008 technologies. Contact our Windows Deployment Services Specialists to learn more.