Sacramento IT Consulting Microsoft and Cisco Certified Experts
|PPC provides the Sacramento region with computer networking and IT consulting services. Our Sacramento consultants provide responsive on-site technical support to Sacramento area businesses, from Auburn to Vacaville to Placerville.|
|PPC Professional Services: A Microsoft Gold Partner, is a premiere IT consulting firm in the US. PPC Professional Services' computer support and web development experts provide on-call expertise at a much lower cost than most IT consulting firms. We understand the importance in providing prompt and reliable service to ensure that you and your business remain operational and productive.
We provide fixed-fee IT Managed Services with our on-shift 24x7 US-based staff.
No matter what the project, we begin by shaking hands and listening.
Our IT consulting approach is service-oriented. We work with clients to find solutions to their needs rather than trying to fill billable hours or resell equipment. Our IT consultants work as efficiently with your IT budget as we do with our own. Our proficiency coupled with our high standards for quality and service provide our clients with outstanding value. As a result, every customer is our best reference.
PPC Professional Services is a fair and ethical employer and business partner. Feel free to read our Corporate Ethics Policy, to which each of our IT consultants pledges to uphold.
Key Facts About PPC Professional Services
- We are a California corporation, licensed 2003-032261
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner
- We are ranked in the top 25% of all Microsoft Certified Partners in the United States in overall Customer Satisfaction.
- Key differentiators:
- We only take on business that fits our core competencies.
- We are NOT a "jack of all trades, master of none“
- We manage our existing proven employees to serve customers and are not in the business of contracting with staff to meet the needs of new customers.
- We offer an unbeatable value by providing proven credentialed experts at the lowest possible price.
- We invest in tools and ongoing training instead of high-rent office space, expensive marketing materials, sales or clerical staff, and other unnecessary overhead.
- Our Microsoft Gold Partner status provides each Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) with access to technical bulletins, patches, and 24x7 live support so that we can deliver rapid quality technical support.
- We carry $2 Million in business General Liability and also Errors and Omissions.
- Our ability to provide both rapid onsite and remote assistance allows small businesses to benefit from the expertise associated with big companies without the high cost of maintaining a dedicated in-house IT staff.
- We offer on-site computer support, IT outsourcing, and web design to businesses and government agencies.
- Security Services:
- Backup Planning