|Custom Software Development Skills|
PPC clients are served by an exceptional, in-house team of professional .NET Experts with an amazing proficiency and proven success in full lifecycle software development projects. Our .NET Experts have previously been employed by Microsoft, published in national periodicals, and hold many advanced certifications in key programming and database technologies.
PPC combines technical excellence and business consulting experience to create technology solutions that achieve challenging business goals. Our clients benefit from our ability to bridge the gap between business vision and real-world technology implementation.
Today, our ASP.NET Consulting Team is one of the top custom software development consultancies in the country with a track record of hundreds of large-scale, successful projects.
Software Technology Expertise
PPC's .net experts create custom software solutions with deep expertise and strong experience in Microsoft technologies and other software tools:
- Microsoft .NET Development
- C# .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Server
- Database Design and Development
- Desktop Application Development
- Windows Forms, Click-Once Smart Clients
- Other Custom Software Development Tools and Technologies
- Silverlight, Microsoft Expression, XAML, WPF
- AJAX, XML, XSL/T, IIS, Web Services, Windows Services, Advanced HTML and CSS, ActiveX, COM, SOAP, WCF
- Biztalk, WWF
- Systems Integration and Custom Software Extensions
- Credit Card Verification and Transaction Processing: VeriSign/Pay Flow Pro, Authorize.net, Verified by Visa, MasterCard SercureCode
Shipping Integration: FedEx, UPS, DHL
Microsoft .NET Development for Custom Software Solutions
PPC Professional Services' .NET Consulting Practice specializes in .NET development for custom business applications with deep expertise in the C#/.NET programming language. We have been providing Microsoft .NET development and professional consulting services since the beta release of .NET.
PPC Professional Services has successfully developed and deployed hundreds of custom .NET applications for Web and Windows platforms and custom devices throughout the business world.
Custom .NET Solutions for Demanding Business Applications
Our high-quality software solutions have enabled our clients to achieve a wide range of challenging business goals. PPC custom applications have been designed for many operating systems and diverse production environments, including: Windows Server 2008/IIS7, Windows Vista (Desktop), Tablet PC, Windows Mobile, and .NET Compact Framework.
.NET 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
PPC .NET experts stay ahead of the technology curve with the latest .NET tools and programming techniques. We quickly adopted .NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 upon release.
What is .NET?
- Microsoft’s .NET Framework is a technology platform and programming model that provides the ability to efficiently develop, deploy and manage well-architected software solutions.
- The .NET Framework is a structured software development environment that facilitates the efficient creation of complex software applications that are reliable, scalable and extensible by managing memory, security and language integration.
What are the advantages of .NET?
- .NET accelerates development time and lowers project costs by providing a set of unified development tools which enable custom code modules to be re-used within custom applications and across Web-based and Windows-based systems
- .NET accelerates development time and reduces the probability of programming errors by providing a large library of pre-coded functional modules.
- .NET solutions enable businesses to integrate their systems in a more agile manner and share information across different platforms and operating systems via Web Services (software components which allow separate systems to communicate automatically through standard Internet protocols such as XML).
- .NET applications can be easily configured to run on different hardware devices and integrate with external systems without changes to source code.
- The structured .NET development environment produces more stable applications with fewer defects and browser compatibility issues.
- .NET provides greater compatibility with Microsoft Server and desktop systems and SQL Server databases.
- .NET provides strong built-in security and privacy protection.
Allow our .NET experts to demonstrate how we can be a trusted technology outsource partner for your business.